21 October 2005

N 40° 37.166 W 096° 38.278

shards

Went geocaching Wednesday night. First time, though I've wanted to go for a while. It was very fun. We searched for quite a while before we found them, because our GPS wasn't all that accurate, but half the fun is trying to find it once you've gotten to the right area. The first one was pretty accessible though it took us a while to find. To get to the second one, we walked through field and forest and got soaking wet, only to find out on the way back that there was a trail straight to it, about hundred feet to our right. Ah well, it was more fun getting dirty and wet.







4 comments:

Carissa said...

Ah ha! So you DO have a blog that I can actually understand. :) Tim let me in on the secret, and now I'm thinking about linking you on my blog and give you away to the rest of the world...not that I believe the rest of the world reads my blog...and I'm glad that they don't.

Anyway. Tim explained to me what geocaching was, but I didn't get it. I think we're gonna try it, though, so that might clear things up for me.

I like your pictures.

Unknown said...

well apparently Tim really let the secret out. because he told carissa and i found it through carissa. and i've got a big mouth.

Anonymous said...

greg: it's time to update your blog. just thought i'd let you know. reminders are always helpful, don't you think?

Scott said...

I went geocaching with Wendi and my cousins in North Dakota. It's fun, especially if you have a gps with you (rather than sharing with someone else). I think it'd be fun (and I know people do this) to set up a several stage treasure hunt.