07 December 2009

India--After the Fact

Inside of Outside

Well, I couldn't be bothered to post pictures and stories of India while I was actually there, so I'll try to post some now, since I'm not very busy right now . . . :)

This is the parking lot where I spent my first night in India. I arrived in Mumbai (Bombay) at around midnight, and my friend Brad was supposed to arrive the next morning. So instead of going to look for a hotel, I asked one of the security guards where I could sleep, and he told me to go to the top level of the parking garage. Several other locals were there napping on pieces of cardboard or newspaper. So . . . I followed suit and grabbed a few hours of sleep until it started to get light.

2 comments:

Rob said...

It's a shame that public sleeping isn't the norm in Canada. I mean, sure, grandpa can doze off on a park bench and no ones going to hassle him, but as soon as you lie down on a hot air exhaust vent with your sleeping bag you're a menace to society.

Greg said...

Lol. No kidding.