24 March 2013

Ecuador - Day 10

Inside of Outside

Another restless night. Getting lots of sleep feels good though. Packed and organized and farewell to Javier. Bus to Tosagua and then to Quito. Buses pretty much all day. Ashley's bus curse struck. Stuck for 45 minutes with a broken bus. Had sweet smoothies though. Figured out tostada means grilled cheese. Finally got to Quito. Taxi drivers at the station as expected. Walked around a bad section of Quito, hookers on every corner. Decided a taxi was prudent. Our hostel is classic. Great ideas though for travel. And bookstores.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I am so out of touch that I have no idea where in the world you live, what you're doing, or anything at all. But now I know you travelled to Ecuador (I've been there!) and that you seem the same in all the best ways. I'm glad. Also, you say "sweet" a lot, like an old hippie, and it's perfect. :) My heart is still, and always, full of love for you, Greg-friend. <3