20 January 2006

oh, my legs!

shards

This post is about biking, although there's no pictures of bikes. Or the trail that we rode one. Only two pictures. One is of the side of the trail. It was a beautiful day, when we started. Sunny and clear (I think it was at the end of November). By the time we were done, it was ready to rain and very, very cold. And my legs hurt. A lot. We went about 30 miles, and apparently, my legs didn't like being used for so long. I forget how long it took us, but it took quite a while. The second picture is of Melanie taking a nap by the side of the road. I'm pretty sure she didn't need one, and could have biked the full fifty miles if she had wanted. But she took pity on me and went slow, so that I could keep up :) There's still another 5 or 6 miles of the mopac trail that I haven't seen, and hopefully I'll bike the whole thing before this semester is over.





No comments: