28 February 2006

To the hills!

shards

Ah, snowboarding. It had been almost two years since I'd been snowboarding on a real mountain. I'd forgotten how much fun it was. Ah, well, I won't waste much time with words. The pictures tell most of it (although not all the fun little details, you'll have to ask about those).

On the lift















On the mountain















Just resting . . . really


















The ninja

















Lunch!















Supper!



















Stranger things have happened















Waiting for the girls














Warming of the toes



















Top of the world















Last day














The one that made it all possible: tribute to Farlonika

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREG! Hi there. Long time no talk. I somehow stumbled upon your page after looking at Katies page and umm... your hair is way long! lol Well, it looks like your haveing tons of fun this year! I wish I was having that much fun. Maybe I should just go to Union, ey? Haha, ok well you should e-mail me or somthing. yankeesgurl46@yahoo.com