05 September 2006

Old Dreams, New Dreams

shards

I recently bought a new laptop. Actually, it's not new, it's refurbished. That means used, but certified. It's an Apple MacBook Pro. His name is Tempus. At least for now.

So, I was transferring my files from my old mac to Tempus, and I came upon a bunch of dreams (I used to write down my dreams just for fun). They made me laugh so hard because of their randomness. In fact, I thought they were so funny, that I started writing down some of them again. Here's one old dream and one new dream.

August 27, 2006

I was swimming in some ice cold water. No, I was walking near some ice cold water, and then I fell in. And I mean, there were miniature icebergs floating in the water. Justin was there, and I told him not to worry, because for some reason the water didn't feel cold. Then there was some kind of search, like an easter egg hunt, except we were looking for cantaloupes. I found three of them and carried them somewhere. Then I was in an office, and someone called Mrs. Abbey "Mrs. Busy," because that was her name in the dream, and she said, "Please call me Mrs. B., not Mrs. Busy."

September 1, 2001

We were going on a winter camping trip. Camille was there. Mr. Horniachek was planning the trip. There was a flying red bicycle. Actually, I think it was a tricycle. It reminded me of the red tricycle that we used to have when we were little. It had some kind of weird propeller system and you had to pedal to keep it in the air. I was on it and weaving all around in front of our house. Two of the little kids tried to jump on once. There were these big eight wheeled, treaded snow vehicles that we were going to take. There was also a packing list and a hot air balloon. Vaughn and Katie were there. Apparently there was some kind of basketball game as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. These are good dreams, my friend.

Katie said...

It's funny that the Katie in your dream isn't me, and I don't know who she is.

And it's AWESOME that you blogged. I almost don't check anymore (altho you're on my firefox quicky blog checker dealy so I can know if you've posted with a mere glance). I'm glad you did. It's good to know you're alive and well and dreaming still. You have funny dreams. I never remember mine.

Do you dream of canteloupe because you miss it? I had some for lunch. Sorry. :(

Unknown said...

i remember that red tricycle

Greg said...

Yeah, that red trike . . . I just remember riding it down that long driveway to the barn . . .

Yep. Different Katie. Different time. Same school though . . .